By joining the Chamber, you become part of a community organization that not only strives to create a more prosperous business environment, but also, aims to raise the quality of life in the Dayton community. The Chamber does this through many avenues, including coordinating and assisting in numerous annual events such as All Wheels Weekend, Christmas Kickoff, Mule Mania, Dayton Days Parade, Dayton on Tour, and Brix & Brew, just to name a few.
The Chamber also sponsors many business related workshops and special events like The Energy Efficiency Summit, The Strong Towns Meeting, and Cup of Joe Business Networking, and Business After Hours.
The Chamber also continues its work on revitalizing the Downtown Association in hopes of strengthening our Main Street businesses, and thus, the rest of the area’s economy. The Dayton Business Association is currently working on several promotions.
By Joining the Chamber, a business receives the following:
- Free listing on our online Member Directory and link to your business on the Chamber website.
- Member referrals. Research shows that consumers have greater trust in a business that is a Chamber member. Our office receives over 2,000 inquiries for information or assistance each year.
- Placement of brochure, rack card, and/or business card in the Business and Visitor’s Center.
- If you are a restaurant, you will be featured in our Dining Guide, and if you are a retail business, you will be featured in our Shopping Guide; both are displayed in the local lodging, dining and shopping establishments, as well as the Chamber Visitor’s Center.
- Twice monthly e-newsletter of upcoming events.
- Regular business e-newsletters spotlighting promotions, community and special Chamber events, as well as Chamber updates.
- Participation in Business after Hours events.
To become a Chamber member, click on this LINK or contact the Chamber office at 509-382-4825 or Chamber@historicdayton.com.