TOP 10 REASONS BLUEWOOD ROCKS!
1. The Pow! - Ski Bluewood was built here for a reason...the SNOW! With our clear skies and over 300" of snow annually, you will find some of the lighest, fluffiest "smoke" powder in the area! Yes, that's right.....the snow is dry and light here at The Wood!
2. Location - We really are closer than you think! Located in the southeastern part of Washington, we are an easy drive from Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, Lewiston, Clarkston, Moscow, Pullman, Walla Walla, Pendleton, Hermiston, Umatilla, Milton-Freewater...and everywhere in between. Load up the car, split the fuel costs and enjoy the beautiful drive into the Blues.
3. Epic Trees - Our legendary trees are amazing and there are lots of them. It is quite common to find many untouched powder "stashes" throughout our numerous glade areas....even several days after a recent snowfall. How sweet it is!
4. World-Class Grooming - We are fortunate to have a few of the most skilled, talented and passionate cat operators in the region. These gents are dedicated, dependable and most importanly....they love the challange of laying out the best snow surface as possible! Better get here early if you are gonna beat the groomers to first chair--these dudes can rip! Till it out and then make the turns!
5. The Green, as in the $$ - We offer one of the most affordable lift ticket rates in the USA! Plus, with our deeply-discounted group rates and field trip programs...learning to ski & snowboard at Bluewood is easy on the ole' wallet.
6. Big Mountain Experience~~without the Big Mountain Hassle - Experience all Bluewood has to offer: a wide variety of terrain options, primo snow conditions, professional snow-sports instructors, skilled patrollers, a dedicated and snow-loving staff...yet short lift lines! All ability levels and ages are going to see why our guests say...BLUEWOOD ROCKS!
7. Unbelievable Terrain - With over 400 skiable acres plus our Vintner's Ridge Snow Cat Experience...you will find terrain for everyone -- from steep & deep tree and off-piste areas to mild & mellow cruisers. Bluewood has it all! Prepare to be amazed...
8. The Parks at Bluewood - With a refocused dedication to freestyle terrain parks, BW provides a multitude of features & elements for all "skill" and "thrill" levels. From our progression park (The Twig) to our all-natural park (The Roots) to the top-to-bottom got-it-all park (The Wood)....the freestyle scene is stylin'...check it.
9. Opportunities - Bluewood is all about giving back! We are proud of our dedication to our local communities....and, more specifically our youth and at-risk programs. A day on the slopes can be such a positive experience and life-enriching moment...everyone deserves a SNOW DAY!
10. Family Friendly - You will find that Bluewood loves families! Our entire staff is committed and dedicated to making certain that your family has an amazing experience.
And one more..... Discovery - Discover the charming town of Dayton. Come for a day of snow fun at Bluewood...Stay for an evening of discovery. Featuring unique lodging establisments, eateries, breweries, shopping and more. We are proud to be an integral part of the community, and hope you can enjoy all Dayton & Bluewood have to offer! Play & Stay right here....Discover Dayton!