CHRISTMAS KICKOFF SPONSORSHIP
Christmas Kickoff plans are under way for another successful event. This event brings so many visitors to Dayton, provides entertainment for the region, enhances Dayton’s image, and is an economic boost to our local businesses. Since this event is free to the public, we appreciate the generosity of local citizens and businesses, like you, who make this event happen! Your sponsorship helps pay for the extensive advertising needed to bring people to our town, downtown decorations, candy canes for kids, and many other event expenses.
Your response by November 12th will ensure placement as a sponsor on the schedule-of-events.
Some of the activities planned for Christmas Kickoff 2017:
- Two days of activities in “The Town That Still Believes”
- Open Houses at many of Dayton’s businesses
- Carolers on Main Street and in downtown businesses
- Friday evening lighted Christmas parade
- Artisan gifts and homemade candy at the Depot
- Theme decorations in Flour Mill Park
- Receptions, wine tasting, and other activities at local businesses
- Friday Night Fireworks sponsored by Pacific Power
- Mule drawn & Tractor Hayrides
- I heard a rumor that there will also be a special guest again this year! (ho, ho, ho)
If your business is having a special activity, we’d like to hear from you so we can include it on our schedule of events!
$100.00 Traditional Sponsor - Listing on Schedule of Events and in Thank You advertisement after event.
$200.00 Premium Sponsor – Listing on Schedule of Events, on our web site at www.historicdayton.com, listing on Christmas Kick off event page, in Thank You advertisement after event.