WHAT does the CHAMBER DO?
The Dayton Chamber of Commerce promotes Dayton, Washington as a premier tourist destination and operates The Dayton Tourism and Visitors Bureau. The Chamber advertises in the local newspapers, on radio, social media, movie screen ads, magazines, email marketing, flyers and posters, the Chamber website, and soon television ads. The results bring tourism; including families, professionals, investors, and business owners to visit, shop and stay here in Dayton. We use all of these marketing tools to promote our Members, Local Non-profits and both Chamber and Member Events.
Once a member, you only need to reach out to us to start using the Chambers Marketing.
Chamber Member Benefits:
· Listing of your business or organization in the Member Directory on our website. (Free listings in other areas of the website where applicable).
· Member referrals: the Chamber receives over 2,500 inquiries for information or assistance each year.
· Display a brochure, rack card and/or business card in the Visitor Center.
· Promote your business through Social Media, including Boosted Facebook posts and Sponsored Instagram posts.
· Receive and advertise your event or promotion in our e-newsletters of upcoming events.
· Receive and also advertise in our exclusive e-blasts about special Chamber and community events and promotions.
· Free listing for restaurants in our Dining Guide and free listing for retail shops in our Shopping Guide.
· Host or participate in Business After Hours and Cup of Joe events. This is a valuable way to meet and network with other Chamber members, community members and to showcase your business.
· Showcase your business or products in the community by sponsoring Chamber events.